We have an exciting career opportunity for a motivated Internal Sales Development Representative.
Vumetric is a leading provider of cybersecurity services that protect business-critical information and systems. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations and SMBs.
You will be joining an exciting and rapidly growing company. This is an outstanding position offering an attractive salary, defined career path, and excellent support from existing team members. This is a permanent, full time position to start immediately. Pay will be base salary plus incentives.
You will be following up on inbound sales leads, up-selling existing customers, and developing new business opportunities. To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communications skills, be fully bilingual (English & French), have a strong desire to succeed in the workplace, and at least 2 year of experience in sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualify leads and close potential business opportunities
- Interact with potential customers through phone and email
- Determine the needs and project scope of potential customers
- Proactively prospect and nurture existing customers
- Assist in strategic sales planning
- Identify upselling opportunities
- Learn about the cybersecurity industry and penetration testing across various technological contexts
- Fully bilingual, written and spoken (English & French)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at understanding and articulating new technologies, and mapping the respective value propositions to customer needs
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- 2 years of experience in sales / business development
- Extroverted and outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Sales experience in a B2B setting
- Strong technical knowledge and skills
- Experience working in IT
- Experience with CRM software