Vumetric is looking for a cybersecurity specialist to participate in intrusion testing projects. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in this specialized area of expertise within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Participate in intrusion tests of network infrastructures, systems and applications using public and internal tools.
- Vulnerability research on target systems, applications and infrastructures
- Write technical documents and safety notices
- Contribute to the assessment of internal solutions and tools
- Ensure a proactive technology watch
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in Penetration Testing, search and exploitation of vulnerabilities, whatever the domain (web applications, native Linux or Windows applications, communication protocols, etc.).
- Knowledge of the main intrusion test tools (Burp, Nmap, Metasploit, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system (ex: Kali Linux)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Sense of analysis and organization
- Ability to write technical documents
- Hold a certification in security (GIAC GPEN, GWAPT, CISSP, CEH, OSCP)
- Ability to assimilate complex new technical topics
- Flexibility and adaptation to change
- Involvement in the computer security community