We are looking for a cyber security specialist to execute penetration test projects. The successful applicant will be required to monitor client networks, systems and applications using our integrated cyber security platform. Knowledge of at least one programming language is preferable.
- Perform network infrastructure, systems and application tests using open source and internal tools.
- Look for system and application vulnerabilities for a given infrastructure.
- Monitor client networks, systems and applications using our integrated surveillance and intrusion detection platform.
- Produce technical documentation and security notices.
- Evaluate internal tools and solutions.
- Contribute to security incident resolving.
- Ensure a proactive technological watch.
- Curious and self motivated
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Penetration Test experience in any field (Web applications, Linux or Windows native applications communication protocols, etc.).
- Knowledge of the main penetration test software and tools (Burp, Zed, Nmap, Metasploit, etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one intrusion detection engine (Snort, Suricata, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Linux Operating System (ex : Kali Linux)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to produce technical documentation.
- Possess an IT security certification (GIAC GPEN, GWAPT, CISSP, CEH, OSCP).
- Ability to quickly learn new technical subjects.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Implicated in the IT Security community.