Penetration Tests and Security Audits
Proactively identify and correct your vulnerabilities!
Our Penetration Testing and Security Auditing Services
Our Penetration Tests and Audits can be performed from different perspectives and target several types of components.
Our services are designed to meet the specific needs of any organization.
External Network / Internet
Security Testing of your External, Public Facing Network Infrastructure. Simulate an attacker located outside your security perimeter.
Firewall, VPN, DNS, Proxy, FTP, etc.
Websites / Web Apps / SaaS / API
Security Testing of your Websites and Web Applications. OWASP Methodology, SQL injection, XSS, Application Logic Flaws, etc.
Java, PHP, .NET, Angular, React, Vue, Python, Ruby, WordPress, Joomla, Typo3, REST, XML, SOAP, JSON, Ajax, etc.
Internal Network / LAN
Security Testing of your Internal Network Infrastructure. Simulates an internal attacker, such as a malicious employee or a malicious business partner.
VLAN, Active Directory, file servers, network sharing, etc.
Security Testing of your Cloud Infrastructure and Configurations. Validations based on best security practices.
Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, etc.
Mobile Applications (Android / iOS)
Identifies vulnerabilities in your Android and Apple iOS Mobile Apps. OWASP methodology, SQL injection, application logic flaws, etc.
Java, Objective-C, REST, XML, API, etc.
Industrial Systems (SCADA / ICS / IOT)
Security Testing of your Networks and Industrial Systems. Aims to determine the security level of your SCADA, ICS and IOT critical systems.
Industrial Network, Segmentation IT/OT, PLC, IOT, RTU, HMI, etc.
Any Questions Concerning our Services?
Reach out directly to a Certified Expert in Cybersecurity.
Why Perform a Penetration Test ?
In an effort to counter the increasing frequency and complexity of cyber attacks, more and more companies are performing ongoing penetration tests as part of their IT security plan. Here are a few of the benefits:
At the conclusion of the mandate, a detailed security report with details of the vulnerabilities identified and the recommendations to correct them will be given to you and presented.
The report also includes an executive summary providing a clear and concise overview of the overall state of your security as well as actionable recommendations to improve your organization’s security posture.
Want to Learn More About our
Penetration Testing and IT Security Auditing Services ?
Professional Cybersecurity Certifications
Here are some of the Professional Cybersecurity Certifications held by our specialists.
More Information About our Penetration Tests and Security Audits
Here is some additional information about our penetration test, security audit and ethical hacking projects.
Upon completion of our tests, you will be presented with a detailed report containing the following information :
- An Executive Summary containing the main findings of the test / audit
- Identified Vulnerability Details, which includes technical specifications of the findings
- Recommendations and fixes for the diagnosed vulnerabilities
- Support References to facilitate the implementation of our recommended security measures
- Annexed Information detailing complementary technical specifics
- Methodology employed during the test period to diagnose the vulnerabilities
Our penetration test and security audit methodology are based on the industry’s best practices and on the vast experience our experts have gained over the course of hundreds of projects. Here are some of the standards we refer to during our tests:
- LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester methodology from EC-Council)
- OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual)
- OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)
- ISSAF (Information Systems Security Assessment Framework)
- WASC-TC (Web Application Security Consortium Threat Classification)
- PTF (Penetration Testing Framework)
- OISSG (Information Systems Security Assessment Framework)
- NIST SP800-115 (Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment)
- Planning We work with your team to determine the applications, systems and critical networks to include in the scope of the test.
- Testing Our experts carry out penetration tests by implementing a wide range of methods which include listing potential targets, program logic analysis, automated sweep tests, and sophisticated attack scenarios.
- Reports We maintain open communication with your organization to inform you of any critical flaws and present you with a detailed report of vulnerabilities and recommendations.
- Post-test We present the findings of the test / security audit and offer you support, as well as specific advice for implementing the recommendations and fixes to improve your security.
- How long does a penetration test project last? The time required to successfully execute a penetration test depends on the scope and type of test. To minimize the impact on your daily operations, we ensure that tests are aligned with your schedule and expectations.
- What can you expect in terms of costs? The cost is determined by an array of factors: type of test, the scope of the project, number of systems and applications concerned as well as test phases.
- Is it possible to plan a second test phase after fixes and recommendations have been implemented? Absolutely! Our team of experts will remain available to execute further test phases to verify fixes and patches following the implementations.
Our Technological Expertise
Here are a few of the technologies used during our penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, security audits, code reviews, and architecture security projects.
Obtain a Free Consultation
For Your Cybersecurity Project
You will be contacted by a specialist, not a sales representative.