& IT Security Audits
Our Penetration Testing and IT Security Audit Services
Our services are designed to meet the specific needs of any organization.
External Network / Internet
Security Testing of your external, Public Facing Network Infrastructure. Simulate an attacker located outside your security perimeter.
Firewall, VPN, DNS, Proxy, FTP, etc.
Websites / Web Apps / SaaS / API
Penetration Testing of your Websites and Web Applications. OWASP Methodology, SQL injection, XSS, Application Logic Flaws, etc.
Java, PHP, .NET, Angular, React, Python, Ruby, WordPress, Typo3, etc.
Internal Network / LAN
Penetration Testing of your Internal Network Infrastructure. Simulates an internal attacker, such as a malicious employee or a malicious business partner.
VLAN, Active Directory, servers, network sharing, etc.
Security Audit of your Cloud Infrastructure and Configurations. Validations based on best security practices.
Microsoft Azure, Amazon Cloud (AWS), Google Cloud, etc.
Mobile Applications (Android / iOS)
Security audit of your Android and Apple iOS Mobile Apps. OWASP Methodology, SQL Injection, Application Logic Flaws, source code review etc.
Java, Objective-C, REST, XML, API, etc.
Industrial Systems (SCADA / ICS / IOT)
Security audit of your Networks and Industrial Systems. Aims to determine the security level of your SCADA, ICS and IOT critical systems.
Industrial networks, Segmentation IT/OT, PLC, IoT, HMI, etc.
Any Questions Concerning our Services?
Need a Quote for Your Project?
Why Should You Perform a Penetration Test or a Security Audit?
Here are a few of the benefits of a penetration test / security audit:
Professional Quality Reports
Our Technological Expertise
We have performed penetration tests and it security audits of environments based on the most varied technologies.
Here is a shortlist of the technologies for which we have carried out numerous projects.
More Information About our Penetration Tests / Security Audits
Upon completion of the project, a detailed report which contains the following information will be provided and presented to you:
- An Executive Summary which contains the vulnerabilities identified over the course of the test.
- Identified Vulnerability Details which includes technical specifications of the vulnerabilities.
- Actionable Recommendations for the identified vulnerabilities.
- Support References to facilitate the implementation of our recommendations.
- Annexed Information detailing complementary technical information.
- Methodology used during the project to diagnose the vulnerabilities.
Our Penetration Testing and Security Auditing methodologies are based on the industry’s best practices and on the vast experience our experts have gained over the course of hundreds of projects. Here are some of the standards we refer to during our tests:
- LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester methodology from EC-Council)
- OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual)
- OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)
- ISSAF (Information Systems Security Assessment Framework)
- WASC-TC (Web Application Security Consortium Threat Classification)
- PTF (Penetration Testing Framework)
- OISSG (Information Systems Security Assessment Framework)
- NIST SP800-115 (Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment)
- Planning We work with your team to determine the applications, systems and critical networks to include in the scope of the test.
- Testing Our experts carry out penetration tests by implementing a wide range of methods which include potential target listing, program logic analysis, automated sweep tests, and sophisticated attack scenarios.
- Reports We maintain open communication with your organization to inform you of any critical flaws and present you with a detailed report of vulnerabilities and recommendations.
- Post-test We present the findings of the test/security audit and offer you support, as well as specific advice for implementing the recommendations and fixes to improve your security.
- How long does a penetration test project last? The time required to successfully execute a penetration test depends on the scope and type of test. To minimize the impact on your daily operations, we ensure that tests are aligned with your schedule and expectations.
- What can you expect in terms of costs? The cost is determined by an array of factors: type of test, the scope of the project, number of systems and applications concerned as well as test phases.
- Is it possible to plan a second test phase after fixes and recommendations have been implemented? Absolutely! Our team of experts will remain available to execute further test phases to verify fixes and patches following the implementations.
Tell us About Your Needs