Penetration Tests and Security Audits
Proactively identify and correct your vulnerabilities!
Penetration Testing and Security Auditing Services
Penetration Tests and Security Audits can be performed from different perspectives and target several types of components.
Our services are designed to meet the specific needs of any organization.
External Network / Internet
Security Testing of your external, Public Facing Network Infrastructure. Simulate an attacker located outside your security perimeter.
Firewall, VPN, DNS, Proxy, FTP, etc.
Websites / Web Apps / SaaS / API
Security Testing of your Websites and Web Applications. OWASP Methodology, SQL injection, XSS, Application Logic Flaws, etc.
Java, PHP, .NET, Angular, React, Vue, Python, Ruby, WordPress, Joomla, Typo3, REST, XML, SOAP, JSON, Ajax, etc.
Internal Network / LAN
Security Testing of your Internal Network Infrastructure. Simulates an internal attacker, such as a malicious employee or a malicious business partner.
VLAN, Active Directory, File servers, Network Sharing, etc.
Security Testing of your Cloud Infrastructure and Configurations. Validations based on best security practices.
Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, etc.
Mobile Applications (Android / iOS)
Identifies vulnerabilities in your Android and Apple iOS Mobile Apps. OWASP Methodology, SQL Injection, Application Logic Flaws, etc.
Java, Objective-C, REST, XML, API, etc.
Industrial Systems (SCADA / ICS / IOT)
Security testing of your Networks and Industrial Systems. Aims to determine the security level of your SCADA, ICS and IOT critical systems.
Industrial Network, Segmentation IT/OT, PLC, IOT, RTU, HMI, etc.
Any Questions Concerning our Services ?
Why Should You Perform a Penetration Test or a Security Audit?
In an effort to counter the increasing frequency and complexity of cyber attacks, more and more companies are performing ongoing penetration tests as part of their IT security plan. Here are a few of the benefits:
Professional Quality Report
At the conclusion of the project, a detailed report which contains the identified vulnerabilities and the recommendations to correct them will be provided and presented to you.
The report also includes an executive summary that provides a clear and concise overview of the overall state of your security as well as actionable recommendations to improve your Cybersecurity.
Want to Learn More About our
Penetration Testing and IT Security Auditing Services ?
More Information About our Penetration Tests and Security Audits
Here is some additional information about conducting a penetration test, a cybersecurity audit and ethical hacking projects.
Upon completion of the project, a detailed report which contains the following information will be provided and presented to you:
- An Executive Summary which contains the vulnerabilities identified over the course of the test.
- Identified Vulnerability Details which includes technical specifications of the vulnerabilities.
- Actionable Recommendations for the identified vulnerabilities.
- Support References to facilitate the implementation of our recommendations.
- Annexed Information detailing complementary technical information.
- Methodology used during the project to diagnose the vulnerabilities.
Our Penetration Testing and Security Auditing methodologies are based on the industry’s best practices and on the vast experience our experts have gained over the course of hundreds of projects. Here are some of the standards we refer to during our tests:
- LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester methodology from EC-Council)
- OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual)
- OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)
- ISSAF (Information Systems Security Assessment Framework)
- WASC-TC (Web Application Security Consortium Threat Classification)
- PTF (Penetration Testing Framework)
- OISSG (Information Systems Security Assessment Framework)
- NIST SP800-115 (Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment)
- Planning We work with your team to determine the applications, systems and critical networks to include in the scope of the test.
- Testing Our experts carry out penetration tests by implementing a wide range of methods which include potential target listing, program logic analysis, automated sweep tests, and sophisticated attack scenarios.
- Reports We maintain open communication with your organization to inform you of any critical flaws and present you with a detailed report of vulnerabilities and recommendations.
- Post-test We present the findings of the test/security audit and offer you support, as well as specific advice for implementing the recommendations and fixes to improve your security.
- How long does a penetration test project last? The time required to successfully execute a penetration test depends on the scope and type of test. To minimize the impact on your daily operations, we ensure that tests are aligned with your schedule and expectations.
- What can you expect in terms of costs? The cost is determined by an array of factors: type of test, the scope of the project, number of systems and applications concerned as well as test phases.
- Is it possible to plan a second test phase after fixes and recommendations have been implemented? Absolutely! Our team of experts will remain available to execute further test phases to verify fixes and patches following the implementations.
Our Technological Expertise
We have performed Penetration Tests, Vulnerability Analysis, Security Audits, Infrastructure Reviews and Code Reviews across various technologies.
Obtain a Free Consultation
For Your Cybersecurity Project
You will be contacted by a specialist, not a sales representative.