PENETRATION TESTING AND SECURITY AUDITS
All our penetration tests are rigorously executed by certified professionals, using the latest industry standards. No matter the nature of your project, our penetration test and IT security audit services will enable you to proactively identify vulnerabilities before an attacker can exploit them.
Types of tests and security audits
IT security tests can be executed from different perspectives and target many types of systems, applications and components. Our solutions are designed with this in mind and can effortlessly adapt to any organization's requirements.
Network penetration tests
Identifies internal and external network vulnerabilities.
- External Networks
- Internal Networks
- Network Architecture/ Segmentation
- Wireless Network Architecture
- Cloud Architecture
- Security Solutions (Pare feu, VPN, IDS, SIEM, Proxy)
- Virtualization Environment (VMware, Xen, Hyper-V)
Application Penetration Testing
Identifies major strategic application security flaws and targets unsecure development practices.
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Web Sites
- Web / API Services
- Source code audit
- Threat modeling
Bespoke Penetration tests
Complete range of tests that adapt to your organization's specific IT security requirements.
- Operating Systems
- ICS/SCADA Systems
- ERP systems
- Mobile devices
- Network Traffic Analysis
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Phishing campaigns
Why do a penetration test ?
In an effort to counter the increasing frequency and complexity of cyber attacks, more and more companies are engaging in regular penetration tests as part of their IT security plan. Here are a few of the benefits :
- Protect your organization's assets and reputation by avoiding the financial losses and negative publicity related to a major security incident.
- Meet strict regulatory requirements such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, etc.
- Get peace of mind by knowing that your systems are protected against cyber criminals, internal threats and malware.
- Improve your cyber security position by identifying weaknesses and proactively fixing them.
- Get an independent opinion on the state of your organization's cyber security practices.
- Avoid law violations and potentially costly fines.
- Make your organization aware of the importance of a risk management plan.
Why Choose Vumetric for your penetration test project ?
Choosing that right provider for your penetration tests can determine the success or failure of your project. Vumetric is an industry leader, hundreds of organzsations have trusted us for their projects. Here's why:
Our experts are experienced professionals and conform to the latest industry certifications (ex.: CISA, CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH, OSCP, etc.).
Experience and Reputation
Our method and approach has been refined over the course of hundreds of successful penetration tests.
Vumetric is not affiliated to any manufacturer or retailer of security solutions, this gives us complete objectivity and impartiality.
We us adhere to the latest standards and the industry's best practices(CVE, OSSTMM, OWASP, CVSS2, etc.).
Our professional grade reports provide your organization with practical solutions for identified vulnerabilities.
Findings are presented in a clear and precise manner,and reports are adapted to every level of your organization.
In depth testing
Combining specialized application tools and professional manual testing, our experts can go deeper than any automated sweep ever can.
Unparalleled testing support with minimum impact to your daily activities.
We disclose our method and the various tools used during our tests.
Would you like to know more about our penetration tests and IT security audit services ?
Certifications professionnelles en cybersécurité
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
More information about our penetration tests and security audits
Here is some additional information about our penetration test, security audit and piracy projects.
Upon completing our tests, you will be presented with a detailed report containing the following information :
- An Executive Summary containing the main findings
- Identified vulnerability details, which include technical specifics
- Recommendations and fixes for diagnosed vulnerabilities
- Support References to facilitate the implementation of security measures
- Annexed Information detailing complementary technical specifics
- Methodoly employed during the test period
Here are a few of the technologies utilized during our penetration test, vulnerability assessment, security audits, code reviews and security architecture projects.
Ready to discuss your penetration test project ?
Book an obligation free appointment with one of our experts and find out who we can help you answer your IT security questions.
Cybersecurity Solutions and Services
Protect your organization's assets and reputation proactively.
Complete Cybersecurity Solutions by industry
Control the risks of integrating transport and technology.
Protect sensitive data from your staff and patients.
Keep control over the safety of your connected processes and equipment.
Insurance and Finance
Improve your cybersecurity and meet regulatory requirements.
High Tech Industry
Protect your intellectual property and sensitive data.
Ensure your cybersecurity and respect your budget constraints.