Penetration Testing • Security Audit • Google Cloud Security
Secure your Google Cloud Environment from Cyberattacks
Our Google Cloud Cybersecurity Services
Any Questions Regarding Our Services?
Need a Quote for Your Project?
Regarding Our Services?
Need a Quote for Your Project?
Frequently Asked Questions About our Google Cloud Services
Google’s authorization is not required in order to conduct Penetration Tests within the Google Cloud environment.
However, specific guidelines from Google must be respected to ensure that you are targeting the environment for which you are responsible to secure.
We have created a set of virtual images including all the necessary tools to perform a penetration test of the Google Cloud environment. This penetration test allows us to validate the security of elements specific to the Google Cloud infrastructure and to test various attack scenarios regularly used by hackers to penetrate through your security measures and exploit vulnerabilities.
Our specialists validate the security of elements specific to Google Cloud, such as:
• Escalation Controls for all members with access to your environment.
• Lack of privilege assessment and attempts to exploit to demonstrate what an attacker might do with this additional access.
• Analysis and exploitation of the Kubernetes engine configuration.
• Security mechanisms testing. (Can we get around your security controls? Can we perform malicious acts or exfiltrate data without being detected?)
• Best practices analysis: event logs / Stackdriver monitoring, encryption, built-in security tools, etc.
• Verifying your external perimeter from the inside to assess what should not be exposed to the public internet?
• Elevation of privileges and abuse between users / projects and organization.
• Revision of cloud configurations and code of cloud functions.
• Pivoting between cloud environments. (abuse of multi-cloud approvals)
It is recommended that you perform a Google Cloud Penetration Test once a year as cyber threats and attack scenarios are constantly evolving.
If major changes are made to the infrastructure or if new applications are developed, it is recommended to perform additional tests. This ensures that recent changes did not introduce new vulnerabilities into the environment.
Some compliance standards, such as ISO 27001 or PCI DSS, require tests to be performed at a determined frequency to remain compliant. (For example, the PCI-DSS 11.3.x Requirements requires a penetration test to be performed each year or following each major change to the infrastructure)
Our tests are customized to the size and complexity of your cloud computing environment. Therefore, there is no standard price for a Google Cloud Penetration Testing project.
For each project, we will technically determine your requirements and set the time needed to complete the work. We will then provide a detailed proposal containing the necessary budget for the project and the efforts that will be made by our specialists.
We provide a complete report which covers the following elements:
Executive Summary – Non-technical overview of issues understandable by the administration of your business.
Detailed Technical Findings – A complete list of all identified security vulnerabilities and vulnerabilities.
Hosts involved – A list of all affected hosts, including the associated network port.
Level of risk – The level of risk is listed and prioritized for each vulnerability.
Examples – Screenshots and technical evidence that illustrate vulnerabilities in a concrete way.
Recommendations – Recommendations on how to address vulnerabilities, including references to documents that may help to correct them.
Our services are based on a complete methodology that we provide with each project proposal. This proposal describes the test steps and all the requirements to perform the test.
Our application penetration test methodology complies with OWASP standards, which is the industry standard for application security.
Vumetric, Leader in Cybersecurity
Tell us About Your Cybersecurity Needs