API & Web Application
What is Web Application Penetration Testing?
Our API & Web Application Penetration Testing Services
API & Web Services
"Pentest for Startups" Program
Manual vs Automated Testing
Automated vulnerability scanners are unable to detect security vulnerabilities within the logic and specific behaviour of a web application. An experienced specialist understands the context of the application and will be able to determine how vulnerabilities might be the target of a scenario of exploitation. These vulnerabilities are usually not detected by automated tools that are mostly used to highlight common configuration errors, missing updates, and so on. Here are examples of high/critical vulnerabilities that manual app pentests can identify. Learn more →
Application logic flaws
Insufficient session expiration
Session management flaws
Need a Quote for Your
Web App Pentest?
We Provide Actionable Reports
Evidence of their
OWASP Best practices
The cost of a web application penetration test can vary according to various factors, such as the project scope, the number of features and types of users in the application.
Reach out to a specialist to get an estimate of the testing delays for your application →
At the end of the pentest, you will be provided with a detailed report that includes all the findings and recommended mitigations. The report will also be presented to your appointed representative by your appointed senior specialist. The technical report includes the following:
- Executive summary presenting the main observations and recommendations.
- Vulnerability matrix prioritised by risk level.
- Vulnerabilities details including the following:
- Risk Level based on potential impact and exploitability.
- Fixes & Recommendations to fix the identified vulnerabilities.
- References to external resources to facilitate the implementation of our recommendations.
- Technical details such as screenshots, system traces, logs, etc.
- Appendix detailing complementary technical information.
- Methodology used during the project. (based on recognized standards)
Depending on your context, you will also be provided with an attestation certifying that penetration tests have been performed by experienced professionals using recognized methodologies and standards. This document will allow you to meet compliance and regulatory reporting requirements efficiently and with minimal overhead.
More details regarding these 5 items you should find in a penetration testing report →
A Trusted Partner For Application Penetration Testing
What Our Customers Say
Tell us About Your Web App Pentesting Needs
A specialist will reach out to: