Why is Azure Penetration Testing Important?
What Can We Test in the Microsoft Azure Ecosystem ?
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Visual Studio Team Services
Our Azure Penetration Testing Services
Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Pentest Rules of Engagement
Microsoft provides a set of guidelines to follow when performing these types of assessments. Some types of approaches are strictly prohibited to prevent any repercussions on other users. Here are a few approaches recommended by Microsoft for Azure pentesting:
Need a Quote for Your Azure Pentest?
Our Azure Penetration Testing Process
We work with you to scope the project properly and make sure that your proposal meets your expectations.
Our specialists simulate the attack methodologies of today's most advanced hackers to identify your vulnerabilities.
A comprehensive report offering clear and practical advice on how to address each identified vulnerability.
The report is presented to your stakeholders to ensure full comprehension of our findings and recommendations.
For each project, we will technically determine your requirements and set the time needed to complete the work. We will then provide a detailed proposal containing the necessary budget for the project and the efforts that will be made by our specialists within the project.
Get a Free Quote →
- Executive summary presenting the main observations and recommendations.
- Vulnerability matrix prioritised by risk level.
- Vulnerabilities details including the following:
- Risk Level based on potential impact and exploitability.
- Fixes & Recommendations to fix the identified vulnerabilities.
- References to external resources to facilitate the implementation of our recommendations.
- Technical details such as screenshots, system traces, logs, etc.
- Appendix detailing complementary technical information.
- Methodology used during the project. (based on recognized standards)
More details regarding these 5 items you should find in a penetration testing report →
We have created a set of virtual images containing all the tools needed to validate the security of cloud environments. For example, we can quickly and easily create a virtual machine for you or provide an OVA / OVF file that can be downloaded with all of our preloaded tools.
We then connect to the test virtual machine and evaluate the systems or applications within your Cloud environment.
Our services are based on a complete methodology provided with each project proposal. It describes the steps that will be taken during the test and all the requirements to perform the test.
Our Cloud Application Penetration Testing methodology complies with OWASP standards, which is the industry standard for application security.
Tell us About Your Cybersecurity Needs
A specialist will reach out to: