Security Audit Services
What is a Security Audit?
Our Security Audit Services
We Use Recognized Methodologies
Our security audits are based on industry-leading standards and methodologies:
Vumetric, Leader in Security Auditing
Professional Reports With Actionable Recommendations
Executive summary presenting the main findings, recommendations and risk management implications in a clear non-technical language.
Technical details required to properly understand and replicate each vulnerability (e.g.: screenshots, HTTP requests/responses, etc.). Recommendations to mitigate and fix the identified vulnerabilities
At the end of the project, you will be provided with an attestation certifying that penetration tests have been performed by experienced professionals using recognized methodologies and standards. This document will allow you to meet compliance and regulatory reporting requirements efficiently and with minimal overhead.
Worried By Your Cybersecurity?
Learn More About Security Audits
Upon completion of the security audit, a detailed report which contains the following information will be provided and presented to you:
- An Executive Summary which contains the vulnerabilities identified over the course of the audit.
- Identified Vulnerability Details which includes technical specifications of the vulnerabilities.
- Actionable Recommendations for the identified vulnerabilities.
- Support References to facilitate the implementation of our recommendations.
- Annexed Information detailing complementary technical information.
- Methodology used during the project to diagnose the vulnerabilities.
Tell us About Your Cybersecurity Needs
A specialist will reach out to: