Regulatory Compliance Services
Comply With Various Security Standards
Our regulatory compliance services have allowed hundreds of organizations to comply with various standards, including the following:
SOC 2 Compliance Services
- Type I – describes a vendor’s systems and whether their design is suitable to meet relevant trust principles.
- Type II – details the operational effectiveness of those systems.
ISO27001 Compliance Services
- Systematically examine the organization’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts.
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and/or other forms of risk treatment (such as risk avoidance or risk transfer) to address those risks that are deemed unacceptable.
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the organization’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
Tell us About Your Compliance Needs
A specialist will reach out to: