Vumetric's Pentest Partnership Program
Meet the Pentesting Needs Of Your Clients
With our expertise and skills, we help maximize your profit margins by positioning and selling our specialized cybersecurity solutions and services to your customers. We are committed to ensuring shared success with all our partners, from identifying initial business opportunities to defining the complex needs of your customers and writing professional quality service offerings.
After an agreement is signed, you will be provided with a point of contact to send new project requests.
Here are the main factors that can affect the cost of a penetration test:
- Scope of the project. (Nb. of targeted IPs, Nb. of features in the app, etc.)
- Performed in a production or development environment.
- Type of test. (Network, Application, SCADA, etc.)
- Testing approach. (Automated or manual approach)
- Objectives. (Compliance, best practices, etc.)
Our services will provide evidence, through a technical report and an official attestation, that you conducted a professionnal penetration test with a recognized independent supplier and that successfully mitigated any potential risks.
Our pentest reports have helped organizations across all industries to successfully meet third-party security requirements. (Insurers, partners, providers, etc.)