Penetration Testing Services
Our Penetration Testing Services
Our services are designed to meet the specific needs of any organization.
External Network / Internet
Penetration Test of your external, public facing network infrastructure. Simulates an attacker located outside your security perimeter.
Websites / Web Apps / SaaS / API
Penetration Test of your Websites and Web Applications. OWASP Methodology, SQL injection, XSS, Application Logic Flaws, etc.
Internal Network / LAN
Penetration Test of your Internal Network Infrastructure. Simulates an internal attacker, such as a malicious business partner.
Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
Penetration Test of your Cloud Infrastructure and configurations. Validations based on best security practices.
Mobile Applications (Android / iOS)
Penetration Test of your Android and iOS applications. OWASP Methodology, SQL Injection, Application Logic Flaws, Source Code Review etc.
Industrial Systems (SCADA / ICS / IOT)
Penetration Test of your Networks and Industrial Systems. Aims to determine the security level of your SCADA, ICS and IoT critical systems.
Learn More About Our Penetration Testing Services
- Executive summary presenting the main observations and recommendations.
- Vulnerability matrix prioritised by risk level.
- Vulnerabilities details including the following:
- Risk Level based on potential impact and exploitability
- Fixes & Recommendations to fix the identified vulnerabilities.
- References to external resources to facilitate the implementation of our recommendations.
- Technical details such as screenshots, system traces, logs, etc.
- Appendix detailing complementary technical information.
- Methodology used during the project. (based on recognized standards)
Our methodologies are based on the industry’s best practices and on the vast experience our experts have gained over the course of hundreds of projects. Here are some of the standards we refer to during our tests:
- LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester methodology from EC-Council)
- OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual)
- OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)
- ISSAF (Information Systems Security Assessment Framework)
- WASC-TC (Web Application Security Consortium Threat Classification)
- PTF (Penetration Testing Framework)
- OISSG (Information Systems Security Assessment Framework)
- NIST SP800-115 (Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment)
- Planning We work with your team to determine the applications, systems and critical networks to include in the scope of the test.
- Testing Our experts carry out penetration tests by implementing a wide range of methods which include potential target listing, program logic analysis, automated sweep tests, and sophisticated attack scenarios.
- Reports We maintain open communication with your organization to inform you of any critical flaws and present you with a detailed report of vulnerabilities and recommendations.
- Post-test We present the findings of the audit and offer you support, as well as technical advice for implementing the recommendations and fixes to improve your security.
- How long does a pentest project last? The time required to successfully execute a penetration test depends on the scope and type of test. To minimize the impact on your daily operations, we ensure that tests are aligned with your schedule and expectations.
- What can you expect in terms of costs? The cost is determined by an array of factors: type of test, the scope of the project, number of systems and applications concerned as well as test phases.
- Is it possible to plan a second test phase after fixes and recommendations have been implemented? Absolutely! Our team of experts will remain available to execute further test phases to verify fixes and patches following the implementations.
Any Questions Regarding Our Services?
Need a Quote for Your Project?
Regarding Our Services?
Need a Quote for Your Project?
The report also includes an executive summary that provides a clear and concise overview of the overall state of your security as well as actionable recommendations to improve your Cybersecurity.
Penetration Testing Resources
Tell us About Your Cybersecurity Needs